Due to the extensive development plans of AppXite in Minsk, Belarus, we are inviting Lead .Net Developer to join our growing team!
AppXite ia a product IT company and part of Atea Group. Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,504 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and had revenue of approximately 2,9 million EUR in 2014 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Our Product - Rethink Cloud Portal – White Label Market Place for CSPs and ISVs.
To plan, lead and perform software product development in compliance with company’s strategy in close cooperation with Application Architect, Team manager and product owner.
· Strong proficiency with C# .NET and MS Visual Studio
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
· Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills
· Proficiency in writing Unit tests
· Multithreading and async programming experience
· Using "Thinking outside of the box" approach as daily practice
· Functional programming skills
· Experience in UI development (JS, JQuery, Angular and etc)
· Understanding of web security and data protection
· Experience with cloud technologies (Azure) and web services
· Experience with SaaS, web-based application development
· CQRS, EventSourcing
· Creates and distributes the tasks
· Advises team members and review their code
· Code the tasks and fixes the bugs
· Attractive salary and benefits package (from 3,000$)
· Flexible work schedule (ability to work remotely when necessary)
· Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
· Ability to work with some of the largest companies in the world in all verticals
· Opportunity to work with a cutting-edge products based on Azure, EventSourcing, CQRS, Functional Programming
· Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!